Project PINCC (Preventing Cervical Cancer - Globally) screens at risk and susceptible women with early dysplasia and developed cervical cancer. It also trains the Community Health Providers to measure and monitor their success.
• Screened 1,000 patients in 3 years
• Helped build 4 new Clinic Exam Rooms in Hospital Melchor de Mencos
• Helped start a new Pediatric Infectious Disease Clinic in Hospital San Benito
• Started a new program with Ministry of Health in Belize
• Helped introduce Ampfire - a self sampling screening protocol