Pay Dues Online
You may pay your dues online as follows:
- Log in at Clubrunner
- Select “My ClubRunner”
- Select “My Billing Account Balance”
Visit another Rotary Club
Rotary International has a search functionality to help you find other clubs.
Niles’ Club Committees:
Listed below are the club committees for 2016/17. Every Rotary year which begins on July 1st, the committee chairs may change.
1. Reverse Raffle: Chair is the President Elect. The Reverse Raffle is the Niles Rotary’s largest fundraising event for the year. It is a dinner, silent auction, raffle baskets, Live Auction and a raffle for a grand prize of $5,000. All proceeds go to fund local charities and organizations. Grants for funding and donations are sent to the Niles Rotary Club’s Gifting Committee for consideration of funds earned at the fundraiser. Grant applications can be found on our club website and are submitted in the Spring. Meetings start in the Fall. This year’s event chair is Rose Evernden-Andrade.
2. Chili Pepper Challenge: Chair is Daren Young. This is an Area 3 event with proceeds going to charities submitted by the 7 Rotary Clubs in Area 3. This social media event takes place in the Fall and meetings start in the summer.
3. Membership Development: Co-Chairs are Rick Hood and Chuck Canada. Meets monthly to review membership development, inducts new members to the club and plans quarterly Mentor meetings.
4. Social: Chair is the Past President. This committee plans all social events for the club for the year. This year’s chair is Lisa Lorenz.
5. Youth Services: Chair is the Youth Services Director. Committee works with the Director as needed and covers Washington High School, Robertson High School and Fremont Christian High School. Dirk Lorenz is this year’s chair.
6. International Services Projects: Chair is the International Services Director. This committee works on finding new international projects, finishing any on-going projects and working with the Area 3 International Committee (WCSC) on Area 3 projects. This year’s chair is Audrey Kearns.
7. Gifting Committee: Chair is Gary Charland. This committee meets in the spring of each year t review grants that have been submitted by local non-profit organizations. All monies earned at that year’s Reverse Raffle is gifted to these grantees.
8. History Committee: A new committee to organize the history of Niles Rotary. No chair or dates have been set yet. Contact the Club President if interested.
9. Weekly Pre-meeting Slide Show: Contact Sandi Pantages. This group prepares te PowerPoint of information and photos for the month’s activities that are shown at the weekly club meetings.
10. Public Relations: Chair is the Publicity Chair. This committee prepares or coordinates information for release to the media. Contact Jeff Schinkel.
11. Niles Rotary Website and Facebook: Assist in updating the club’s website and Facebook pages. Contact Audrey Kearns or Paul Andrus.